- Asian-focused music company 88rising announced the lineup for its upcoming Head in the Clouds music festival yesterday.
- Headlining the festival are Jackson Wang, Rich Brian and Niki.
- The festival returns to Brookside at the Rose Bowl in Pasadena, California, on Aug. 20 and Aug. 21.
- 88rising is collaborating with GoldenVoice, which has helped put on Coachella, and 626 Night Market as the festival’s food curators.
- Other artists performing at the festival include Joji (DJ set Yebi Labs), Jay Park, Bibi, Chung Ha, Milli, and a joint set of Audrey Nuna and Deb Never.
The superstar-packed festival will also showcase 88rising artist Joji (DJ set Yebi Labs), Korean American rapper Jay Park, K-pop artist Chung Ha, Korean singer Bibi, Thai rapper Milli and a joint collaboration between Audrey Nuna and Deb Never, just to name a few.
View this post on Instagram
The event sees the return of the 626 Night Market curating food for the festival for the fourth year in a row and new activations such as Joji’s Pop Up Shop, Magic Man and the Thunder Theater and Enjoy Year of Seltzer. 88rising will also team up with festival company GoldenVoice, which has helped put on events such as Coachella.
The festival will be returning to Brookside at the Rose Bowl in Pasadena, California, for Aug. 20 and Aug. 21.
Online registration for tickets is scheduled for May 26 at 12 p.m. PST. Passes start at $249 with different additional VIP options available.