- K-pop boy group Enhypen dropped the dates for the U.S. portion of their “Manifesto” world tour today.
- Accompanying the announcement was the release of the music video for “ParadoXXX Invasion,” a B-side from their “Manifesto: Day 1” album released earlier this month.
- More dates may be announced, but the U.S. stops so far include Anaheim on Oct. 2 and Fort Worth, Houston, Atlanta, Chicago and New York on Oct. 15.
- The Hybe seven-member squad will also make their KCON LA in-person debut next month.
K-pop boy group Enhypen have revealed the stops for the U.S. leg of their world tour “Manifesto,” named after their third mini-album “Manifesto: Day 1.”
The tour will start with two nights in Seoul in September and conclude in Japan in November. Nestled between is the U.S. segment of their tour in October.
— BELIFT LAB (@BELIFTLAB) July 21, 2022
The list of planned U.S. dates and stops as of now are as follows:
- Oct. 2 in Anaheim, California | Honda Center
- Oct. 6 in Fort Worth, Texas | Dickies Arena
- Oct. 8 in Houston, Texas | Smart Financial Center
- Oct. 11 in Atlanta, Georgia | Gas South Arena
- Oct. 13 in Chicago, Illinois | Wintrust Arena
- Oct. 15 in New York City, New York | Radio City Music Hall
The seven-member boy group also dropped a music video for a B-side track from “Manifesto: Day 1” called “ParadoXXX Invasion.” It is the second music video from the album following the title track “Future Perfect (Pass The MIC).”
Enhypen’s last comeback was the repackage album “Dimension: Answer” in January. The Hybe boy group will also make their debut at KCON LA next month alongside groups like Itzy, Ateez, Lightsum, Loona, StayC, Stray Kids and “Queendom” Season 2 winner WJSN among others.
Feature image via HYBE LABELS