McDonald’s highly anticipated BTS Meal is now available for order with exclusive never-before-seen digital content on the App.
What’s in it: The signature order includes a 10-piece Chicken McNuggets, medium fries and a medium Coke.
- The meal also comes with cajun and sweet chili sauces inspired by recipes from McDonald’s South Korea.
- Customers can order through the McDonald’s app, at participating McDonald’s, through Drive-Thru or via McDelivery until June 20.
- The meal is the latest in the fast-food giant’s Famous Orders program, following last year’s partnerships with Travis Scott and J Balvin.
- The collaboration will also include four weeks of exclusive digital content featuring the band – get your behind-the-scenes dose of BTS on the McDonald’s app.
There’s more: Aside from its BTS-approved meal, McDonald’s is also dropping merchandise for a limited-time.
- From 7 p.m. EST, the official BTS x McDonald’s merch line will be available on the WeVerse Shop app. The head-to-toe collection includes hats, Sweet Chili and Cajun sauce tote bags, hoodies, purple bathrobes, socks and sandals.
A genuine collaboration: BTS members love eating at McDonald’s, so the brand’s partnership “really feels genuine,” according to J-Hope.
- “I also thought we could create synergy together, so we jumped right on it,” he added.
- When asked which McDonald’s outlet he goes to, Suga said, “I have my usual McDonald’s spot that I go to the most, but I also go to different locations when we are on tour.”
- Because they all have lived together, V said they have similar favorites — Chicken McNuggets, fries, and cajun and sweet chili sauce.
The BTS Meal will be available in nearly 50 markets globally. Check out the full list and availability dates here. Get more BTS on the McDonald’s App!
Featured Image via McDonald’s USA
This post was created by NextShark with McDonald’s.